Meet a curious troop of monkeys in a local sanctuary, hug a sweet, cuddly baby sloth and get up-close and personal with local wildlife at an Iguana Farm before savoring a waterfront meal, at your own expense — all on a four-hour, accessible-for-all tour around Roatan. Meet your friendly guide in an air-conditioned van equipped for a small group of explorers. A drive across the island leads you to a nature preserve where you'll encounter and interact with local spider and capuchin monkeys. You will also have an opportunity to hug cuddly little baby sloths! Learn about these active creatures' diet, life history and habits before moving on to a nearby Iguana Farm. Home to nearly 2,700 freely roaming iguanas, this is the ideal place for you to feed these tame reptiles. Top off the day with a scrumptious lunch highlighting local meat and vegetarian dishes while enjoying a view of the Roatan waterfront. Please note, guest will have to pay for lunch at their own expense once at the restaurant. This tour requires a minimum of 6 guests to operate at the advertised price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information to reserve this excursion. Due to the uniqueness of this tour, there is a strict 48 hour cancellation penalty.
• Roatan: Discover the highlights of this Honduran island on a small-group tour that includes time for a waterfront meal.
• Monkey Sanctuary: Play with and snap photos of spider and capuchin monkeys and cuddle sweet sloths.
• Iguana Farm: Encounter thousands of tame iguanas and a scenic drive around the island.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable clothes
• Kindly note, lunch at the restaurant is not included in the price of the tour.
• This tour is designed for slow walkers as well as wheelchair users and mobility scooter users who can transfer out of their mobility equipment.
• Guests must be able to walk/roll approximately .3 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and 1 step and extended periods of standing/sitting.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is designed to use the most wheelchair accessible routes possible. This includes shorter walking/rolling distances and accessible restrooms.
• Guests must be able to transfer into a standard van and regular seat. No ramp or lift available. Mobility equipment can be stored in the back of the van.
• The restaurant and tour venues are wheelchair accessible.
• Guides are not allowed to push wheelchairs. Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Tour accessibility can change without notice due to vehicle malfunction, building construction, traffic conditions, or other factors.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.
• Tour does not include the cost of lunch.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• This tour can be booked as a private tour at a higher cost.
• Each guest with their mobility equipment should not exceed maximum weight of 400 pounds.