Gallop along the shoreline of the Caribbean Sea on a horseback ride and then take a dip in its sparkling waters. Your tour leaves Roatan’s pier and rides along a scenic route to the beach. Here you will receive a safety briefing before saddling up for your horseback riding tour. Feel at ease as your horse trots down a familiar route. You’ll head on an off-road trail that takes you through the tropical foliage of Roatan’s native jungles. Keep a lookout for wandering wildlife. Your horseback ride offers many photo opportunities, such as stunning images of the coastline. Continue to ride your horse right onto a secluded beach and up to beautiful calm waters of the Caribbean Sea. Your horse may even join you for a refreshing dip in the water. Upon completing your ride, you’ll have time at one of the best Caribbean beaches on the island. Relax in the shade and dip your feet in the golden sand, or layout and sunbathe. Run into the clear cool waters and go for a swim and ride the waves, or take a leisure stroll along the shoreline. Other beach activities, like snorkeling or kayaking, are available at a fee.
• Roatan Horseback riding: Enjoy a 45 minute horseback riding tour through Roatan’s natural-settings and along the coastline of the Caribbean Sea.
• Beach Break: Head to one of Roatan's best beaches, where you can relax, swim, play, and enjoy a leisure stroll.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled Water
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Closed-toe shoes
• Helmet is mandatory.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.