Enjoy a full day taking in some of Iceland’s most famous sights, including the neo-volcanic rift at Thingvellir, the spouting hot springs at Geysir and the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall. Tour Thingvellir marks the crest of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, which separates the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates. See Geysir hurl boiling water more than 21 stories high and the breathtaking Gullfoss, a magnificent double-cascading waterfall. Your adventure also includes a hot spring sauna experience.
• Thingvellir: Parliament was first established in Thingvellir in 930 and remained there until 1798.
• Visit the hissing springs and bubbling pools of Iceland‘s great Geysir region. Geysir: The English word geyser comes from Geysir, a word derived from the Icelandic verb geysa, which means “to gush.”
• Gullfoss: When it’s sunny, spray from this spectacular waterfall creates shimmering rainbows; the falls also glitter with ice in winter.
• Laugarvatn lake area is hissing with bubbling water in the ground. Enjoy bathing in the hot pools at Fontana spa and dip your toes in the warm Laugarvatn lake.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Locker facilities at all Iceland’s pools and lagoons are gender-divided. Showers are communal.
• Due to hygienic purposes, it is required in Iceland to wash with soap and water without bathing suit, before entering the lagoon.
• Weather is very unpredictable in Iceland. It is essential to wear warm and waterproof clothing and good walking/hiking shoes with a non-skid sole.
• Tour order may vary.