Delight in authentic local foods while enjoying the panoramic settings of the Adriatic Coast, Zadar countryside, and the spectacular views of Krka River and Town of Skradin. Your tour departs Zadar for a scenic drive along the Adriatic coastline to absorb magnificent panoramic views. You’ll arrive in the town of Šibenik founded by Croats more than a thousand years ago. Your guided walking tour through town will take you to the Cathedral of St. Jacob, which was created entirely from stone and features a fusion of Gothic and Renaissance art. Explore the lively atmosphere as you roam its stone streets and squares, and visit its Town Hall and commercial and crafts center. As you return to Zadar, you will stop at a rest area situated in a decorated horticultural environment among fields of lavender, rosemary and sage, and olive trees that are hundreds of years old. This site offers a stunning panoramic view of Krka River, the Lake Prokljan, and the town of Skradin. When you return to Zadar, a short-guided walking tour will orient you to this historic city.
• Scenic drive: Ride along the highway and view gorgeous views of the Adriatic coastline
• Šibenik: Stroll the city's stone streets, and visit its churches and enjoy its culinary fare.
• Odmoriste Krke Viewpoint: Capture photos of this magnificent view of the Krka River and the town of Skradin
• Zadar: Enjoy a brief walking tour before exploring on your own
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection and hat
• Credit card/ cash
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Guests must remain seated while the bus is moving.
• Walking in Zadar is around 0.5 miles over paved and cobblestone surfaces.
• Walking at the Odmoriste Krke viewpoint is around 0.25 miles.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.