Take a three-hour, 36-mile journey by train through the famous Napa Valley, enjoying a multicourse lunch. The Napa Valley Wine Train, just an hour’s drive from San Francisco, features a fully restored Pullman Dining Car and Vista Dome car, offering a dining experience like no other. Enjoy breathtaking views of the valley all along the way, which include well-known wineries such as Robert Mondavi Winery, Opus One, Far Niente and more.
• “Vintage” train: Savor a lunch to remember aboard a fully restored train on tracks built in the 1860s.
• Relaxing ride through Napa Valley: Your 36-mile roundtrip journey takes you to through quaint towns and lush landscapes.
• See famous wineries: Look out for the Robert Mondavi Winery, Opus One and Far Niente, among others.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour includes a welcome taste of wine additional glasses of wine can be purchased.