Charming towns and beautiful scenes fill your view during your motor coach ride to Sonoma Valley?s finest wineries. Sit back and relax as your scenic drive takes you west past several infamous sights. The lively streets and markets of Fisherman?s Wharf will catch your attention as you make your way to the towering Golden Gate Bridge. You?ll have a chance to step out of your vehicle to get a closer look, capture photos, and learn how this 20th-century suspension bridge that stretches over the Golden Gate Straits became one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Then continue north and enter Sonoma Valley. This pastoral paradise includes rolling vineyards, historic and well-preserved buildings, and canopies of old shade trees on verdant farmlands. The fertile land has fueled California?s wine industry. Sonoma has become the home of California?s oldest and most distinguished wineries, chic boutiques, charming shops, and renowned restaurants. You?ll have the chance to visit at least one of Sonoma?s numerous wineries such as Cline Cellars. This family-owned winery specializes in Rhone-style wines and Zinfandels. Its robust and flavorful wines are produced by the Green string method, which improves the soil by fending off harmful pests and weeds. During your tour, a friendly host will guide your through delicious samples of the farm?s award-winning wines.
• Golden Gate Bridge: Gaze at a masterful engineering achievement that spans the Golden Gate Straits.
• Cline Cellars: Stroll the grounds and learn about the wineries farming practices and taste its award-winning Rhone-style wines and Zinfandels.
• Sonoma Wine Country: Become overwhelmed by the beautiful scenes of vineyards, farmland and historic and well-preserved buildings during your scenic drive.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.
• Tour itinerary may change due to local traffic conditions.
• Wineries are subject to change.