Hop on an ATV for a “Ride of a lifetime”. “ Experience the thrill of driving an all-terrain vehicle through the Puerto Rican countryside just minutes from San Juan on a 2,200-acre private ranch that leads you to a plantation home, horse stables and ends at the Mojito bar. Meet our experienced guides, receive a safety briefing and get operational instruction of how to drive your ATV. Then hit the gas and follow your guide as you maneuver your 4x4 machine around mountains, mangroves, lagoons, limestone formations and tropical fields. Watch for wildlife along the trails before driving up to Mi Casa, a traditional Spanish sugarcane plantation estate home. During a short break take photos and learn the history of this working ranch. Continue your ride through the ranch stopping at the horse stables and learn the history of the “ Paso Fino “ horse. End your ride at the Mojito Bar, relax and rejuvenate in this hilltop watering hole, where you can purchase beer, mojitos and other tropical drinks.
• Hacienda Campo Rico: Explore this 2,200-acre private ranch’s while driving an all-terrain vehicle.
• Mi Casa and Horse Stables: Stop by this plantation home to admire its Spanish architecture and learn its history. Stop by the stable to learn about the “Paso Fino” horses.
• Mojito Bar: Beer, mojitos and Caribbean cocktails are available for purchase, so you can relax and toast your active adventure.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and Valid driver licensed
• Sun protection
• Valid driver license
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Protective eyewear
• Long shorts or trousers
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .4 miles over smooth surfaces, with inclines and about 1,000 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Permit or learner driver license not permitted to drive.
• One (1) person per vehicle; no passengers.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• Guests must bring Visa or Master Card for damages deposit hold before the excursion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.