Head to the historic Hacienda Campo Rico estate for a fun-filled 4.5-hour outing that includes a thrilling zip line adventure through the subtropical forest that leads to a festive Mojito Bar for refreshments. A 30-minute coach drive through the Puerto Rican suburbs leads you to Hacienda Campo Rico, a 2,300-acre sprawl that evokes the island's sugar cane history. From here you'll take a short walk into the forest to a zip line launch point to meet your experienced guides. Engage in a safety briefing and gear up with a helmet and harness — then prepare for an exhilarating trip across five zip lines and five hanging bridges that carry you through the treetops. Dangling high above marshy ponds and whizzing through the forests, you'll feel the buzz of ziplining, complete with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Your wild ride ends at the Mojito Bar, where you can relax and refuel your energy by purchasing sweet cocktails and cold beer at the covered outdoor bar. Take a seat on the wood deck, with light bites from the snack bar, and relish sweeping views of the green valley below.
• Hacienda Campo Rico: Step back in time to Puerto Rico's sugar-growing days at a 2,300-acre plantation set among tranquil countryside.
• Canopy Zip Line: Zoom across a high-speed zip line course and trek hanging bridges tucked among the forest treetops.
• Mojito Bar: Top off your trip with frozen cocktails, cold beer, and snacks — all of which are available for purchase.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Back Pack
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Long shorts or trousers
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .6 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 70 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Guests must be able to hold their arms above their heads.
• Guests must not suffer from vertigo.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with fear of heights.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• No swimsuits, sandals or open-heeled shoes.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions. Appropriate weather gear recommended.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests must not exceed maximum waist size of 45 inches or maximum thigh circumference of 32 inches.