Fall in love with the beauty of Puerto Rico's capital at a relaxed pace in an accessible vehicle, as you immerse yourself in the history of Old and New San Juan's landmarks.
• Set out on a short, air-conditioned bus drive to the New San Juan area, passing the popular Condado Beach-lined with luxurious hotels and condominiums-as you make your way to the Window of the Sea. Similar to Hollywood Boulevard, famous Puerto Rican performers have set a star here.
• Continue to Old San Juan, passing by the Capitol City Building and the San Cristobal Fort, as you make your way to El Morro Castle. Built in 1539, it's the New World's oldest Spanish Fort and was recently designated as a World Patrimony by UNESCO.
• Other highlights on this tour include Fifth Centenary Square, San Jose Church, the second oldest church in the Western Hemisphere, and the Paseo de la Princesa, which delivers one of the best views San Juan has to offer, over Old San Juan and a famous fountain that overlooks the sea.
What to Bring:
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• Travel on an exclusive vehicle with no more than 14 guests.
• Wheelchair users must be able to self-propel or have a companion to push them.
• The price includes vehicle, tour guide, and any entrance tickets.
• As the number of accessible vehicles is extremely limited, guests are encouraged to reserve early. A minimum is required for the tour to operate.
• Combined weight of mobility equipment and guest using it must not exceed 500 pounds; wheelchair cannot be wider than 48 inches, and longer than 52 inches. The vehicle can accommodate 2 wheelchairs side by side, and 4 foldable wheelchairs.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (weight, height, length and width) of the mobility equipment at the time of booking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org