Bask in the sun and sand of Puerto Rico with a relaxing day spent at VIVO Beach Club, a seaside oasis with three restaurants, five bars, freshwater swimming pools and pristine Isla Verde beach. A short 20-minute drive lands you amidst the festive island vibes of this outdoor entertainment complex nestled along the glimmering Caribbean Sea. Here you can unwind as you wish: take a dip in the pool or sip tropical cocktails from the beach bar (additional cost). Your package includes a meal at the club, featuring menus of international and local Puerto Rican cuisine. Those looking for some seaside serenity might opt to lounge along the golden sands of Isla Verde, a postcard-perfect shoreline stamped with the environmentally sound Blue Flag designation by the Foundation of Environmental Education (FEE). Here you can stroll by the sea or jump head-first into crystal-clear waters. Enjoy it all or do nothing at all — the choice is yours.
• VIVO: This lively beach club packs in shallow freshwater pools, restaurants, bars and plenty of outdoor island-style entertainment.
• Isla Verde: Sun, swim or stroll along a pristine shoreline that maintains the strict standards of a Blue Flag ranking.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• No undershirts allowed.