Discover Skagway’s rich gold mining history along the scenic White Pass & Yukon Route Railway, viewing historic landmarks, panning for gold, and savoring a scrumptious buffet. Travel via vintage rail car, passing picturesque vestiges of the Klondike Gold Rush. Meet vivacious pioneer characters at Alaska 360 Dredge Town, where you’ll engage in gold panning. Relish a tasty menu of salmon and barbecue ribs while relaxing at Taiya Inlet’s Pure Gold Buffet.
• Scenic Ride: Ride a vintage rail car along White Pass & Yukon Route Railway hearing stories of the Klondike Gold Rush.
• Alaska 360 Dredge Town: Join a welcoming group of characters and practice the art of gold panning in warm-water troughs.
• Alaskan Buffet: Enjoy flavorsome sockeye salmon, barbecue ribs, all the fixings, and dessert at an open-air rustic feast.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Passport and other required immigration documents
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• This excursion crosses the U.S./Canadian border; therefore, all participants are required to carry their passport and visa, if required.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.