A leisurely and scenic cruise from the Island's North unfolds the island's beauty as you sail past fishing villages dotted along the coast line and mountain ridges before laying eyes on the majestic volcanic peaks, Gros and Petit Piton. These twin peaks are the most photographed landmark on island. Circle the bay and then head northbound for a swimming stop at one of the bays. After your swim, enjoying a selection of snacks and cruise into one of the most beautiful bays in the Caribbean - Marigot Bay, before heading back to your ship.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy the tropical breeze and views of St. Lucia's rugged west coast of St. Lucia with complimentary drinks and snacks.
• Les Pitons: Appreciate the imposing size and shape of these iconic volcanic peaks at close range, from the sea.
• Swim stop at one of the bays.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flat rubber soled shoes/slippers
• Pregnant women and guests with back, leg, hip or respiratory conditions should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.