Enjoy zip-line thrills along with breathtaking views of St. Lucia's most famous natural attractions. Cruise along the island's rugged west coast to the historic town of Soufriere, where the volcanic peaks of Gros Piton and Petit Piton rise dramatically from the sea. A nearby working plantation hosts your land adventure, on a zip-line course that gives you unique vistas of the steaming Sulphur Springs volcano, the landmark Pitons and colorful Soufriere.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy the breeze and coastal views that include small villages, idyllic Marigot Bay, and the dramatic Pitons mountains.
• Hotwire Adventure Park: See the steaming volcano, the Pitons and rainforest as you fly across a zip-line course.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Long trousers or shorts
• Closed-toe shoes (mandatory)
• Guests attend a safety briefing before getting outfitted for zipling.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.