Delight in St. Lucia's natural beauty on a commentated panoramic drive. See colorful island towns, lush banana plantations, gorgeous Marigot Bay, rainforest, and more en route to the world's only drive-in volcano. Discover tropical flora and birds on a stroll through a peaceful garden. A hilltop restaurant serves up cool drinks along with the stunning views of the iconic peaks of the Pitons, sea and the Soufriere Valley, home to the former French colonial capital.
• Scenic Drive: See leading city landmarks, lush scenery, and stunning sea, valley and volcano views on this commentated ride.
• Sulphur Springs: Go inside the world's only drive-in volcano on a guided visit of the crater's steaming, bubbling pools.
• Maranatha Garden: Discover a colorful array of tropical flowers, fruit trees and birds in a tranquil setting designed for contemplation.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable lightweight clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Includes a complimentary beverage.
• Snacks are available for purchase.
• Travel to Soufriere takes approximately 90 minutes and traverses winding and bumpy roads. Guests suffering from motion sickness should take adequate precautions.