See the sights, vistas and spectacular beauty of St. Lucia in the city, mountains, countryside and coast via open-top jeep. Ascend from the bustling capital to the mountainside back roads revealing rural villages, one of the island's oldest plantations, and a historic coastal town. There are lots of photo taking opportunities all along this tour as we make our way through all the sleepy back routes by undulating mountain ranges and the rugged East coast washed by the Atlantic sea. Visit the Pigeon Island National Landmark and stroll through the historic ruins and, if you wish, head up to Fort Rodney for an exquisite view of the Island North West coastline. Cool off from the ride with a refreshing swim at a scenic and popular beach.
• Scenic Drive: Traveling via open-top jeep, see Castries' landmarks, mountains, countryside, traditional villages, a plantation and spectacular panoramic vistas.
• Scenic Walk: Discover the island’s amazing past on a guided walk in the island’s only National Park.
• Pigeon Island Causeway: Relax on a beautiful beach on Rodney Bay, where you can swim in the azure waters.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with mobility issues, asthma, heart problems, respiratory illness, and/or recent surgery must not select this tour.
• Chairs are available for rent on a first come, first serve basis.