Plunge below the surface at two distinct sites among the Island's Marine Reserve while on a PADI certified diving adventure that includes all the necessary gear you'll need for a fun day in the water. Meet your PADI certified dive masters in a local dive shop, where you'll gear up with a complimentary mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and BCD regulator. Board a 36-foot Newton motor boat complete with a shaded cabin, toilet and freshwater shower for your diving adventure. With two beautiful dive sites on the day's docket, you'll have plenty of time to explore waters with depths of up to 60 feet. The Marine Reserve is the ideal spot to see colorful coral gardens, and abundant marine life — turtles, moray eels and trumpet fish included. Relax and rejuvenate your energy with light refreshments on board before returning to the dive shop and cruise back to the pier.
• St. Lucia: Your day on the water begins with a scenic boat ride filled with views of the Island's rugged coastline.
• Scuba gear: Grab your complimentary tanks, mask, snorkel, fins and regulator for an adventure led by PADI certified dive masters.
• Soufriere Marine Reserve: Explore two different dive sites in warm, clear waters teeming with colorful coral and sea life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over varied surfaces, with inclines and about 4 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guest must present certification card to participate.
• Wet suits are not included but can be purchased at the dive shop.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour may not operate on Christmas Day.
• Lockers, toilets, showers and rinse tank for gear is available at dive shop.
• Guests are given time to sign and stamp dive log books at dive shop.
• Additional beverages, snacks and lunch may be purchased at restaurant located on the beach.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guest must have proof of dives performed within the last 24 months.