Sea Trek St. Maarten - SMA1
OVERVIEW: Sea Trek St. Maarten is an incredible helmet dive experience. If you can walk and breathe, you can do Sea Trek - no training is required and no swimming is involved. Your hair stays dry and you can wear your prescription glasses.
HIGHLIGHTS: Explore the underwater world with a fun and unique helmet dive with a maximum depth of 20 feet. On the Sea Trek adventure, you will see shipwrecks, historical cannons from Fort Amsterdam, a sunken Odyssey submarine, and an abundant variety of fish, coral and sea life. Swim, snorkel and relax in addition to the dive.
Explore a unique and colorful underwater world at depths of 20 feet - no diving experience required! On the Sea Trek walk, the helmet let you breathe normally, wear prescription glasses and keeps your head dry. A professional instructor accompanies you on the 25-30 minute stroll, pointing out such sights as a sunken submarine, helicopter, tropical fish and vibrant coral. While others take their turn, snorkel, swim or relax on the Seatrek-platform.Highlights:
• Sea Trek: Discover a shipwreck, helicopter, coral, fish and more at depths of 20 feet on a 30-minute underwater walk.
• Snorkeling and Swimming: Enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the site while others take their turn.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy tropical breezes on the water shuttle that brings you to the dive sight. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Sunglasses and hat Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate: recent heart surgery, pace maker, epilepsy, severe asthma and diabetes.
• Pregnant women (over 3 months) should not select tour.
• SeaTrek professionals will take underwater photos that are available for purchase and loaded onto a USB card/ flash drive.