Escape the crowds to discover the island’s scenery and leading sights on an adventurous 4x4 drive, with time in the French capital and on a gorgeous beach. Travel via convoy across the island, through the charming seafront town of Grand Case on route to Marigot, while stopping at scenic lookouts along the way. Enjoy free time to stroll around the quaint and atmospheric city. End your St. Maarten exploration with a refreshing swim and relaxation.
• 4x4 Scenic Ride: Go on a convoy ride past key landmarks and sights, plus access hard-to-reach lookouts for incredible views.
• Marigot: Explore the shops, cafes, and markets of the French capital.
• Friar's Bay Beach: Cool off with a swim in the turquoise waters and relax on the pristine white sands.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under light clothing
• Drivers must be at least 21 years old and present a valid driver’s license.
• Vehicles have automatic transmission.
• Maximum of 4 per jeep; couples or groups of 3 or less may be grouped with others.
• It’s possible that some nudity may be observed on the beach.
• Beach location is subject to change based on the beach conditions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• Guests may be transported for a portion of the tour on a motor coach.
• Tour sequence may vary.