Enjoy the beauty of St. Maarten on a narrated sightseeing tour designed for wheelchair users and the physically impaired. You’ll pass scenic island villages, see incredible views, and learn about this two-country island as your guide shares local history and other interesting information about St. Maarten. Your fully accessible vehicle stops for panoramic views at Oyster Pond Look Out, shopping in the island’s French capital of Marigot, and photos at the observation platform on Cole Bay Hill Lookout.
• Picturesque Views: Enjoy spectacular island views from Oyster Pond and Cole Bay Lookout, as you pass through quaint villages.
• Island Sights: Discover scenic villages and beautiful vistas on your way to Marigot, while learning the history of St. Maarten.
• Souvenir Shopping: Explore boutiques, open-air markets, and name-brand stores in charming Marigot.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users and the physically impaired.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Guests are not permitted to stand on ramp to be lifted into vehicle.
• Guests must provide wheelchair dimensions when booking tour.
• Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Minimum participation is required for tour to operate.
• Limited to full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, other guests with limited mobility may select the tour.