Take the family on a lively adventure, solving clues and completing challenges as you navigate your way through the capital of St. Maarten’s Dutch side. Modeled after popular TV shows, you’ll have an excitement-filled time while seeing parts of Philipsburg most tourists miss. Throughout the tour you may build a sand castle, sample a delicious traditional food or even jump in the ocean. Plus you’ll learn a little about the nation’s history, culture and people along the way. Run fast or take your time to enjoy the sights, but remember — the winner isn't always the first to cross the finish line.
• Four-hour family adventure: Modeled after popular TV shows, enjoy solving clues and completing challenges while navigating through Philipsburg.
• Be ready for anything: You may build a sand castle, sample a traditional food and even jump in the ocean.
• Fun and educational: Run fast or take your time while learning about the tiny nation’s history, culture and people.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Tour includes about two hours and 2.5 miles of walking over pavement and cobblestones.
• Children under 5 years may not be able to concentrate and participate enough to have fun and may find walking over long distances challenging.
• One guest per family should come prepared to swim, wearing swimsuit under their clothes.
• Guest will be able to stay for free time in Philipsburg after the tour and return to the ship at their leisure