Immerse yourself in Philipsburg’s natural, cultural, and historic landmarks on this scenic ride through the city in a custom Trolley Train. Step back in time on this interactive exploration of Philipsburg. The Dutch settlers first arrived on St. Maarten in 1631. Have your camera ready for spectacular photos of the Great Bay and cruise ship. Your trolley will take you down bustling Front Street to Walter Plantz Square. Browse for the perfect souvenir. Then, return to the ship, or enjoy free time to discover Philipsburg on your own.
• Learn about Philipsburg’s iconic landmarks on this multilingual narrated scenic Trolley Train journey.
• Enjoy a ride down Front Street and Back Street, admiring the “ginger bread house” architecture of Walter Plantz Square.
• 30 minutes of free time to visit local shops and attractions during your scenic trolley tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel from ship (optional)
What to Wear:
• Closed toed shoes or sneakers
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing (optional)
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.