Rekindle your childlike and satisfy your taste buds on this culinary road trip across a foodie's paradise, with a variety of Dutch, Creole & French cuisine. Tour the entire island in our air-conditioned luxurious vans so you get a real feel for what St Maarten/St Martin really is from the lens of a local. Taste our tantalizing food and drink as you enjoy a progressive meal across 3 family friendly spots.
You will be surprised by the versatile selection of food and 'hands on' experiences Flavors has in store for you. Our stops are entertaining for the whole family with fun facts and end your tour making your own dessert (if you are up for it!) and with a view facing a picturesque lagoon. Sip and savor French, Dutch and Creole cuisine while learning about the island’s unique history and culture through the lens of a local foodie.
• Discover both the Dutch and French sides of the island with an expert foodie guide - there's something for the whole family.
• Walk, drive, and eat your way across the "culinary capital of the Caribbean" and enjoy a progressive meal and at locals-only spots that serve the best Creole, French, and Dutch food.
• Visit 3 local family-friendly stops, and feel part of St. Martin whilst enjoying the hustle and bustle of island life and our beautiful views.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk 40 yards.
• Guests with severe food allergies should take precautions. Tour operator can alert restaurant of allergy requests but cannot control what goes into the kitchen or restaurant.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests with lactose or dairy restrictions should note that there are no dairy-free options.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with severe food allergies.
• Vegan options are not available.