Join a team of professional dive masters for a four-hour, two-tank scuba diving adventure off the coast of St. Maarten, complete with two distinct dive sites and all the necessary gear included. Meet your expert dive masters at one of the most reputable and longest-operating dive shops on the island. Within a small group of 12 certified divers you’ll head out by boat across turquoise seas, relishing panoramic island views along the way. Your captain will pick two favorite dive sites for the day, and you’ll enjoy 45 minutes in the water at each site. Plunge below the surface to flutter around tropical reefs set among warm, clear Caribbean waters. Admire colorful coral gardens full of sea fans, pillar coral and tube sponges. You might even encounter marine life swimming by, including tropical fish, lobster and turtles. Light refreshments will be served on board during the relaxing boat ride back to shore — and you’ll head home with unforgettable scuba memories of St. Maarten.
• Dive masters: Meet up with experienced instructors in a local dive shop for an adventure with other certified divers.
• Scuba gear: Your two-tank diving trip comes complete with all the gear you’ll need, including weights and a wetsuit.
• St. Maarten: Go deep at two diving sites, spending 45 minutes enjoying each one’s vibrant coral and marine life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over flat concrete surfaces, with inclines and about 267 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• All certified divers can dive with us, with a valid card, at a minimum Open Water Level. Certified to 60ft/18m at a minimum.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guest must have proof of dives performed within the last 24 months.