See the Lion City's historic and contemporary architecture and colorful neighborhoods on a narrated drive and walking tour after your cruise, while your luggage is safely transferred to your hotel. Sights include the restored Parliament House in the colonial district and the modern spires of the Shenton Way financial district. Discover age-old traditions as you stroll the narrow streets of Chinatown. Wander the paths of the Botanical Garden, with its renowned collection of orchids.
• City Orientation: See landmarks buildings, monuments and colorful disticts, including Parliament House, Merlion statue and Little India.
• Chinatown: Wander the narrow streets lined with herb shops, teahouses and businesses like calligraphers and acupunturists.
• Botanic Garden: Admire the world's biggest orchid collection that forms a floral oasis in the heart of Singapore.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Proof of hotel reservation
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests with proof of confirmed reservations at The Conrad Centennial, Pan Pacific Singapore, Mandarin Oriental or Swisshotel The Stamford will be dropped off at their hotel.
• All other guests will be transferred to Suntec City.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over flat and cobblestone surfaces.
• The amount of walking in Chinatown is at guest's discretion.