Drink in lovely St. Thomas vistas, enjoy spectacular shopping and explore the stunning Magen's Bay Beach on a driving tour of key island landmarks. Stop at the famous Mountain Top, a local institution atop St. Peter Mountain where you can shop or enjoy the views. Then head to heart-shaped Magen's Bay Beach for two hours of sun and fun. Conclude with two more hours shopping in Main Street, downtown Charlotte Amalie.
• Charlotte Amalie: Shop Vendors Plaza &Barter, then explore alleyways and old buildings built with ballast bricks from old ships.
• Magen's Bay Beach: Spend two hours exploring the white sandy beaches.
• St. Peter Mountain: Browse and shop 2100 feet above the harbor while enjoying panoramic views of the U.S./British Virgin Islands.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with wheelchairs should not select this tour.
• Tour duration may vary according to ship’s port schedule and may operate in reverse order.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.