Climb aboard a schooner whose friendly crew delivers a fun day of sailing, snorkeling, swimming and beach time. Discover sea turtles, tropical fish and coral while anchored offshore in the waters of Christmas Cove. Sail on to Water Island, where you can relax on the sands of Honeymoon Beach, swim and do more snorkeling before sitting down to a freshly-prepared Caribbean BBQ served overlooking the sparkling blue sea.
• Christmas Cove: Anchor off a desert islet for swimming and snorkeling amongst incredible marine life.
• Honeymoon Beach: Blue waters and soft sand define this idyllic spot on Water Island, an islet just south of St. Thomas.
• BBQ Lunch: Tour includes a delicious BBQ lunch and local libations. Enjoy chicken, ribs, and salads.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof Camera
• Towel (from the ship)
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Sunglasses and hat
• Walking shoes
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as “strenuous”.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A catamaran may be substituted for the schooner.
• An alternate anchorage site may be used if seas are too rough at Christmas Cove.
• Tour duration may vary according to ship’s schedule.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.