Get up close and personal with our lovable South American sea lions in this unique deep-water swim interaction. No waist deep platforms here. After a safety briefing from onsite staff, jump right in and swim with the sea lions! Our sea lions at Coral World Ocean Park in St Thomas are very affectionate and will swim right up to you, allowing you to pet them, get up close, and pose for some unforgettable pictures. Afterwards, head to nearby Coki Beach for some fun on the pristine white sand, or spend your 90-minutes exploring the aquariums of the Ocean Park.
• Caribbean Sea Lions: Touch, pet, and play with sea lions on land and in water.
• Coral World Ocean Park: Explore a stunning mangrove lagoon and a sea turtle pool.
• Coki Beach: Bask in the warm waters teeming with reef fish, or relax on the white sand.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Photo of sea lion interaction is available for purchase.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All participants will be required to wear a life jacket.
• Participants must weigh 50 pounds.
• Each child under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a participating 18-year old adult (1 child per supervising adult).
• Participants must be able to understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
• Non-participating observers are not allowed into the sea lion area.
• Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones, and other loose objects are not permitted. There is an area to put your personal belongings.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.