Touch, pet, and play with sea lions at St. Thomas' Coral World Ocean Park. After a safety briefing from onsite staff, join the sea lions in their enclosure and enjoy a swim. Make sure to take home a photo of a sea lion giving you a hug and kiss! Afterwards, head to nearby Coki Beach for some fun on the pristine white sand, or spend your 90-minutes of free time exploring the aquariums of Marine Park.
• Caribbean Sea Lions: Touch, pet, and play with sea lions on land and in water.
• Coral World Ocean Park: Explore a stunning mangrove lagoon, a sea turtle pool, an open-air shark tank, and 21 aquariums.
• Coki Beach: Bask in the warm waters teeming with reef fish, or relax on the white sand.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Photo of sea lion interaction is available for purchase.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.