Take the helm as you sail to St. Thomas' Buck Island nature sanctuary on a spacious catamaran. After a safety briefing, enjoy a guided snorkel tour past brilliant tropical fish and vivid coral reefs. See sea turtles, stingrays, seahorses, and a wartime era shipwreck as you paddle through azure waters. Then sip delicious rum drinks and munch on snacks as you sail back to St. Thomas harbor.
• Catamaran Sail: Help hoist the sails or simply relax on a scenic three-mile catamaran ride to a deserted bird, fish, and turtle sanctuary.
• Buck Island: See tropical fish, stingrays, turtles, and a shipwreck during a 1.5-hour guided swim and snorkel
• Refreshments: Sip complimentary local rum drinks or sodas and munch on snacks as you sail back to St. Thomas harbor.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is for all snorkel levels, including beginners.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour ? particularly tours categorized as ?strenuous?.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.