Spend a dynamic day exploring the sub-tropical forests and semi-arid scrublands of the Virgin Islands National Park before freely roaming around quaint Cruz Bay. Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery and soothing breezes while traveling by boat from Charlotte Amalie to the island of Saint John. Hop in an open-air safari vehicle for a ride around the national park’s coastal swamplands and sugar plantation ruins, viewing 800 species of plants. Enjoy free time in seaside Cruz Bay.
• Scenic Cruise: Set sail from Charlotte Amalie by boat and relish picturesque coastal views en route to neighboring Saint John.
• National Park: Travel in an open-air vehicle through the island’s sub-tropical forests and semi-arid scrublands, home to 800 plant species.
• Cruz Bay: Enjoy free time in the quaint seaside town, where you can souvenir shop or admire panoramic harbor vistas.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.