Take the helm as you sail to St. Thomas' Buck Island nature sanctuary on a spacious catamaran, then get ready to explore. This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear, making a great snorkeling experience even better. After a safety briefing, enjoy a guided snorkel past brilliant tropical fish and vivid coral reefs. Swim past sea turtles, stingrays, seahorses, and a wartime era shipwreck as you navigate through azure waters. Then sip delicious rum drinks and munch on snacks as you sail back to St. Thomas harbor.
• Catamaran Sail: Help hoist the sails or simply relax on a scenic three-mile catamaran ride to a beautiful bird, fish, and turtle sanctuary.
• Buck Island: See tropical fish, stingrays, turtles, and a shipwreck during a 1.5-hour guided swim and snorkel.
• Refreshments: Sip on complimentary local rum drinks or sodas and munch on snacks as you sail back to St. Thomas harbor.
• National Geographic: This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is for all snorkel levels, including beginners.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Alternate anchorage site available in case of bad weather.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.