Board your luxe turbo cat and cruise to the Virgin Islands newest and most picturesque island destinations. With yacht-like burled wood features, flat screen, open lounge-style seating and special water toys, enjoy a stunning cruise along St. Thomas' southern coast and through the scenic and historic Windward Passage - made famous by Sir Francis Drake, then anchor in the pristine waters of Island Cove. Here, you'll enjoy approximately 1 hour to relax, snorkel and swim while listening to great music and set amongst one of the world's most spectacular down island views. If you like you can hang out and relax on the “noodle line”. Afterwards, continue on a picturesque cruise along the Sir Francis Drake Passage past St. John to a quaint picturesque beach, where you'll have another 45 minutes of beach time on powdery white sands. During your return cruise back to the ship, enjoy complementary water, sodas and rum punch.
• Board our luxe turbo cat, boasting yacht-like burled wood features, flat screen, lounge-style seating, and water toys.
• View the scenic and historic Windward Passage and Sir Francis Drake Passage.
• Drop anchor at Island Cove where you’ll have time to snorkel, swim, and work on your tan.
• Sink your toes into the powder-white sand of a quaint picturesque beach.
• Sip complimentary rum punch, sodas, and water on your return cruise to the beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection only
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate.
• Guests must weigh less than 300 pounds to participate.
• Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• This tour is appropriate for snorkelers of all levels.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Due to limited availability of this tour, guests are encouraged to book early.
• Tour subject to weather conditions.
• Depending upon sea and traffic conditions, the Captain may opt to vary the tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 70 yards and negotiate approximately 4 steps.
• The USVI’s forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only UV protective clothing (rash guard) or biodegradable sun protection are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.