Discover Seward's abundant wildlife with a visit to its renowned SeaLife Center before a scenic Kenai Fjords National Park cruise, which includes a tasty meal. Visit Alaska's premier public aquarium, viewing swimming seals, splashing sea lions, and playful sea otters. Enjoy a five-hour cruise through Resurrection Bay alongside an informative park ranger, as you pass magnificent Bear Glacier, the park's largest icecap. Savor all-you-can-eat salmon and prime rib onboard while spotting whales and soaring bald eagles.
• SeaLife Center: Roam animal exhibits, viewing seals, sea lions, and sea otters at the renowned aquarium and marine mammal rehab facility.
• Kenai Fjords National Park: Delight in a relaxing five-hour cruise throughout Resurrection Bay, taking in Bear Glacier, the largest in Kenai Fjords National Park.
• Lunch: Fill up on all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon and mouthwatering prime rib onboard as you search for whales and other wildlife.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothing
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• This tour is only available to those guests, sailing on a back to back, who are returning on the cruise back to Vancouver.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.