Enjoy a day of majestic views, enlightening Aboriginal history and iconic Australian animals. Experience the most dramatic scenery of the ancient Blue Mountains aboard a 4x4 off-road vehicle. Ride up canyons and valleys along the original route of an ancient Aboriginal trail. Explore the Featherdale Wildlife Park with its vast collection of Australian animals. Walk winding paths past towering eucalyptus trees of the Burralow Creek National Park.
• The Blue Mountains: Ride a 4x4 off-road vehicle through one of the most spectacular regions in New South Wales.
• Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens: Delve into a delicious lunch in a beautiful setting.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.