Absorb the vibrant energy of the dynamic city of Sydney during a motor coach tour of its most famous sites. Visit the historic district known as The Rocks, which depicts the city’s earliest history. Marvel at the most distinctive buildings and famous performing arts center in the world during a short-guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. Enjoy a photo-stop at Bondi Beach, one of the most famous surfing beaches.
• Sydney Opera House: Take a tour of the beautiful opera house.
• Bondi Beach: Visit one of the worlds’ most iconic beaches.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• This tour involves some walking around the Opera House and is not wheelchair accessible.