Enjoy an exhilarating climb that offers spectacular 360-degree views of Sydney. Begin with a one-way transfer to the world famous Sydney Harbor Bridge, also known as "the coathanger', for a climb to its pinnacle. Listen to a safety briefing before getting fitted with a climbing suit. A guide leads you all the way to the summit where you can take unrivaled views of the Sydney Opera House and the Blue Mountains and the harbor?s surroundings.
• Experience a sense of achievement upon climbing to the top of the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• The Bridge climb requires moderate exertion and climbers must be fit to participate and able to climb ladders and slopes.
• The Bridge climb is over 1500 meters of steel including steps, catwalks, arches and ladders. The climb is approximately 3 hours in duration.
• There is approximately a mile of strenuous walking with inclines and around 500 steps to be negotiated on the way to the top of the Bridge (400 feet above sea level).
• There is a combination of narrow, even and paved, unpaved, uneven and cobbled walking with slight inclination at times throughout the Rocks area.
• Climbers must wear rubber-soled athletic shoes and are provided a climbing suit, which will be worn over your existing clothing.
• Due to the nature of your climb, nothing can be taken onto the bridge, including cameras, video recorders and other loose objects. A locker will be provided for your convenience.
• Please refrain from drinking alcohol prior to this excursion, as all climbers must take a breath test and sign a waiver before undertaking the climb. Participants who fail or refuse to take the breath test or sign the waiver will not be permitted to undertake the climb or receive a refund for the excursion.
• This excursion will operate in all weather, except electrical storms.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult family member while climbing the bridge.