Consider this your chance to get up-close and personal with a group of famous Aussie a-listers ? from prime ministers to athletes and movie stars ? on a self-guided tour of the Madame Tussauds celebrity wax attraction. Your entry ticket affords you the flexibility to plan your own itinerary and transportation, whether you opt to take a taxi or stroll on foot over to the Darling Harbour area. Upon entering Madame Tussauds museum you?ll immediately be star struck by the collection of life-size wax replicas of famous Australian stars and iconic legends from around the globe. It should take approximately two hours to fully explore the themed galleries, and you never know who you will meet. Shake hands with past Australian prime ministers the likes of Bob Hawke and Julia Gillard. Get in the game with legendary athletes like race driver Mark Webber and Olympic gold medalist swimmer Ian Thorpe. Sing a tune with Kylie Minogue and Olivia Newton-John, snap a selfie with supermodel Elle Macpherson, or yuk it up with comedian Rebel Wilson. You can even stop by the set of Crocodile Hunter to meet wildlife expert Steve Irwin. These are the people who?ve shaped modern Australia ? and you can meet them all (in the waxiest of fashions).
• Madame Tussauds: Spend a couple hours seeing the life-size wax replicas of Australia?s most famous leaders, athletes and celebrities.
• Aussie A-List: Meet former Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe, singer-songwriter Delta Goodrem and the late Steve Irwin.
• Independent exploration: Enjoy an entrance ticket into the museum along with the flexibility to create your own itinerary.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and about 10 steps and extended periods of standing.
• The walk to Darling Harbour is approximately 15 minutes.
• Guests must be able to manage stairs unassisted.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• There is full disabled access throughout the attraction. Larger motorized wheelchairs may not be able to access all areas of attraction.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Tour includes entry ticket to attraction only. Transportation, meals and guide services not included.
• Guests under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older.