Embark on a sightseeing tour of Tenerife?s spectacular natural and volcanic landscapes while traveling in the comfort of a wheelchair-accessible motor coach. Admire breathtaking island views as you travel around the largest of the Canary Islands alongside an informative guide. Enjoy coffee during a stop in the verdant Esperanza Forest. Explore Teide National Park?s volcanic crater and lava fields, where you can see stunning El Roque Cinchado, one of the world?s largest lava stone formations.
• Scenic Drive: Admire breathtaking island views as you travel alongside an informative guide in a wheelchair-accessible motor coach.
• Coffee Break: Enjoy a cup of coffee during a brief refreshment break in the verdant Esperanza Forest.
• Teide National Park: Behold the third largest volcano on earth, and see one of the world?s largest lava stone formations.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed to accommodate handicap guests, as the coaches used are wheelchair-accessible.
• All the sites are visited by coach.
• The quoted price is per vehicle, not per person. Vehicles should only be pre-reserved by one individual per party and the cost of the vehicle will be charged to that person?s credit card. This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We are unable to combine groups of guests to form a private group for the vehicle.