Take a two-tank guided tour of the RMS Rhone, a sunken British mail steamer that sank offshore Tortola during an 1867 hurricane. Watch for currents as you explore the mostly-intact bow in 80-feet of water, then glimpse the "lucky porthole" and captain's silver teaspoon on a second shallow dive to stern. See a resident turtles, eels and nurse sharks. For advanced divers with "C" card and one dive completed within the past 2 years.
• RMS Rhone: Explore the ruins of a British mail steamer destroyed in an 1867 hurricane on two guided dives.
• Deep Water Dive: See abundant fish life, among encrusting coral as you examine the mostly-intact bow in 80-feet of water.
• Shallow Dive: Swim past the "lucky porthole" and "captain's silver spoon" while exploring the stern in waters 15-50 feet deep.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Valid "C" card
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Tour is recommended for advanced divers only.
• Guests must present a valid "C" card to participate.
• Guests must have completed at least one dive within the past 2 years.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile without stopping.
• Wetsuit is included.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.