Take a two-tank guided tour of the RMS Rhone, a sunken British mail steamer that sank offshore Tortola during an 1867 hurricane. Watch for currents as you explore the mostly-intact bow in 80-feet of water, then glimpse the "lucky porthole" and captain's silver teaspoon on a second shallow dive to stern. See a resident turtles, eels and nurse sharks. For advanced divers with "C" card and one dive completed within the past 2 years.
• RMS Rhone: Explore the ruins of a British mail steamer destroyed in an 1867 hurricane on two guided dives.
• Deep Water Dive: See abundant fish life, among encrusting coral as you examine the mostly-intact bow in 80-feet of water.
• Shallow Dive: Swim past the "lucky porthole" and "captain's silver spoon" while exploring the stern in waters 15-50 feet deep.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Valid "C" card
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tour is recommended for advanced divers only.
• Guests must present a valid "C" card to participate.
• Guests must have completed at least one dive within the past 2 years.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile without stopping.
• Wetsuit is included.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.