Swim, sun, play and relax on one of Tortola's beautiful white-sand beaches. See the lush mountainous interior forged by volcanic activity on the ride across the island to Cane Garden Bay on the north coast. Enjoy about three hours of free time at the beach to spend at your discretion: swim in the crystal-clear waters, relax, stroll the sands or play. Drinks, foods and souvenirs are available for separate purchase at the restaurant/beach bar.
• Cane Garden Bay: Enjoy three hours to swim, relax, stroll and sunbathe at your leisure.
• Scenic Transfer: Wind your way across the island's mountainous interior to the beach on the north coast.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.