See Tortola's best vistas on a tour that combines a scenic panoramic ride via open-sided bus along with a breach break. The route takes you through the mountainous interior and through small villages along Ridge Road, which offers magnificent views of neighboring St. Thomas, St. John's, Peter and Guana Islands, with various stops for photos. At Cane Garden Bay, swim, stroll and relax at this popular beach, with food, drinks and souvenirs available on site.
• Panoramic Drive: See Tortola's lush mountainous interior as you cross between the south and north coasts via open-sided bus.
• Cane Garden Bay: Enjoy free time to swim and relax at this palm-fringed beach of white sands and clear blue waters.
• Photo Stops: Capture expansive vistas at Manchester, Great Mountain, Chalwell and Heritage Look Out Point.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.