Before heading back home, take in the highlights of downtown Vancouver, including major attractions and seaside points of interest aboard a convertible clear-top bus. On this flexible city tour, hop off at any of the 20-plus stops, then hop on again to continue the tour when you’re ready. Along the way, enjoy full commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean or Mandarin.
On this self-directed adventure, get an up-close look at Vancouver’s urban oasis, Stanley Park — voted the number one urban park in the world. Have lunch at Granville Island, a popular entertainment hotspot. Visit historic Gastown or trendy Yaletown. And be sure to stop by Robson Street for some shopping before making your way back.
This tour also includes a transfer to a downtown Vancouver hotel and a train pass on your departure day to Vancouver International Airport.
• 24-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass: Includes transfer to downtown Vancouver hotel and a train pass on departure day to the airport.
• Great views rain or shine: Journey aboard convertible, clear-top buses for stunning views, whatever the weather.
• Multilingual commentary: Enjoy full commentary in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean or Mandarin.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket (optional)
• Check-in at the Ground Transportation Desk.
• Transfer to your hotel via local shuttle.
• Check your luggage with the hotel.
• Guests will be on their own from the hotel to the Canada Line rail station, and will need to handle their own luggage.
• Canada Line Pass to Vancouver International Airport is included for your departing day.
• Guests should give themselves 30 minutes from downtown to Vancouver International Airport on the Canada Line rail, plus appropriate check-in time for their flight.
• Not recommended for guests in wheelchairs, with mobility issues or who have trouble walking short distances.
• Guests will need to walk from the terminal to street level, about 150 yards.