Explore some of the lesser frequented areas of Malta from a unique vantage point: onboard a 4X4 all-terrain vehicle. Follow your safari leader to encounter breathtaking views on your off-the-beaten-path adventure. Explore sites including the Red Tower, Anchor Bay, and Golden Sands for a possible swimming stop. Continue your drive to Mgarr and Fomm ir-Rih, and explore Ghar Lapsi and the beautiful Blue Grotto.
• Explore the Maltese Countryside on your exciting, all-terrain vehicle.
• Stop by the Dingli Cliffs, the highest point in Malta, for a spectacular photo opportunity.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from the ship)
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Vehicles used on this tour are 5 seater jeeps with local drivers.