Get off the beaten path on a rugged 4x4 excursion to see Malta's beautiful beaches, quaint little villages, and breathtaking coastal views.
• Begin with a scenic drive through some of Malta's most picturesque towns to arrive at Popeye Village, a film set built for the 1980 musical "Popeye" that's now a themed attraction.
• After a brief photo stop, your driver will take you off the beaten path to Golden Bay, a beautiful beach known for its red sand and crystal clear waters. During the summer months, you'll have extra time here to take a swim.
• Enjoy some time at the beach before heading on to drive through quaint villages and breathtaking viewpoints to arrive at Mdina, Malta's former capital.
• You'll have some free time in Mdina to browse the shops and see the beautiful architecture before heading back to port in your 4x4 vehicle.
What to Bring:
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Towel from ship
• Credit cards
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Beach footwear
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• All jeeps are chauffeur-driven.
• The lead driver will take on the responsibility of directing the convoy on the road. Each individual driver will give simple commentary as to where they are and where they are heading.