Keep an eye out for wild goats, deer, ostriches, cattle and even New Zealand?s fur seals as you head on a 4-wheel drive adventure and view spectacular scenes of Wellington?s rugged hills and rolling valleys. Ride past magnificent mountains and valleys to the coast?s rocky bays and black-sand beaches and make your way to Tongue Point, home both to New Zealand fur seals and the famous Leaning Lighthouse.
• Tour the beautifully rugged Seal Coast onboard a 4WD vehicle.
• See the New Zealand fur seals and enjoy a snack on a secluded beach.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Walking is approximately 350 yards over rocky, grassy and sandy terrain.