Explore the grand halls of a Swedish king and the cobblestone streets of the first Stockholmers. Your guide will lead you through the magnificent Royal Palace, where Sweden's king manages royal affairs. Admire the baroque interiors of the State Apartments. Stroll the Old Town's Great Square and enjoy free time on your own.
• Royal Palace: Marvel at the art, architecture and ornate interior design on a guided tour of the State Apartments.
• Old Town: Discover the rich cultural heritage of a city founded in 1252; visit the Great Square.
• Stockholm Free Time: Relax in a cafe on the square or browse antique shops, art galleries and boutiques.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Sweater/light jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1¼ miles over cobblestone and interior surfaces, with approximately 150 steps.
• The Royal Palace can close with short notice due to private/official functions. In such cases, the Palace will be substituted with the Royal Armoury.
• The Royal Palace is not air-conditioned.
• Elevators are not available at the Royal Palace.
• The Apartments at the Royal Palace can close with short notice due to official visits, meetings, etc. When the State Apartments are unavailable, the Bernadotte or Guest Apartments will be substituted.
• Time permitting, guests will have approximately 45 minutes of free time in Old Town.
• Tour sequence may vary.