Experience the thrill of breathing and exploring underwater without taking the plunge into a scuba diving certification course with a 30-minute program alongside professional instructors who teach you the basics of scuba within the safe, shallow environment of your ship’s onboard pool. You’ll be equipped with all the necessary scuba gear while learning the ropes: inhale compressed air through your regulator and feel the buoyancy of your compensation vest. Test your vision through a mask and flutter your fins around the pool. Beginners, this is an opportunity to get your fins wet with a quick and easy introduction on what it takes to explore underwater worlds.
• Experienced instructors: Learn the basics of scuba diving from a friendly and highly qualified team of trainers.
• Pool program: Your ship’s onboard pool serves as the perfect space for beginners to get a feel for underwater exploration.
• Scuba gear: Your 30-minute introduction includes a regulator, buoyancy compensation vest, mask, snorkel, fins, tanks and weights.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Regulator, buoyancy compensation vest, mask, fins, snorkel, tanks, and weights provided.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• No prior scuba diving experience necessary.
• Departure time will vary by ship and itinerary and will be confirmed on Day 1 of your cruise.