Explore the magical underwater world of Cococay on an exciting one tank shallow water shore dive. See the beautiful coral reef before you as you dive to a depth of 40 feet. On your way down, catch a glimpse of parrot fish, grouper, trigger fish, stingrays and eagle rays, among other exotic marine l
• Scuba Dive: Explore Cococay 40 feet below the surface and get up close and personal with its diverse marine life.
• PADI Instructor: Your guide will help you identify marine life and coral formations along the reef.
• Equipment Provided: Your gear includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights. Wetsuits are available for rent.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• PADI certification card
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification ?C? card.
• Certified divers must have been on a dive within the last two years.
• Equipment package includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights.
• Wetsuits are not included but are available for rent.