See the beautiful coral reef before you as you dive to a depth of 40 feet. On your way down, catch a glimpse of parrot fish, grouper, trigger fish, stingrays and eagle rays, among other exotic marine life.
• Scuba Dive: Explore Cococay 40 feet below the surface and get up close and personal with its diverse marine life.
• PADI Instructor: Your guide will help you identify marine life and coral formations along the reef.
• Equipment Provided: Your gear includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• PADI certification card
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Pregnant women guests and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• Certified divers must have been on a dive within the last two years.
• Equipment package includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank, and weights.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• 12 – 14 year olds must Dive with a supervising adult.
• 15 – 17 year olds must have a supervising adult on the Private Destination who is required to take them to the briefing and meet them at the end of the Dive.