Pick up your snorkel equipment at the Snorkel Shack to enjoy a fun-filled day of snorkeling at your leisure. You'll see stunning tropical fish and an array of marine life as you explore a unique underwater paradise. The diverse snorkeling area also includes a deep water area where you can take a plunge down to a breathtaking reef.
• No Experience Needed: Perfect for first time snorkelers or experienced ones with a full equipment and safety orientation provided.
• Snorkeling: Spend the day exploring a unique underwater paradise and marine life.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Lockers available for rent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Wetsuits available for rent
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.