Pick up your snorkel equipment at the Snorkel Shack to enjoy a fun-filled day of snorkeling at your leisure. You'll see stunning tropical fish and an array of marine life as you explore a unique underwater paradise.
• No Experience Needed: Perfect for first time snorkelers or experienced ones with a full equipment and safety orientation provided.
• Snorkeling: Spend the day exploring a unique underwater paradise and marine life.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Lockers available for rent
• Wetsuits available for rent
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form. Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.