Double the day's adventure value with a two-for-one tour package that combines two of our most popular CocoCay excursions - Kayak Adventure (ZH20) and CocoCay All Day Snorkeling at your Leisure (ZH19) - for one incredible outing, as you enjoy a guided kayak trip and then self-guided snorkeling around this tropical paradise. The exploration begins above the water as you paddle a two-person kayak away from the shore and follow a local guide across a marine habitat teeming with starfish, queen conchs, stingrays and more. You'll learn about the unique aspects of the archipelago's island ecosystem, all while delighting in sweeping views of the palm-strewn Bahamian shore. Then back on the beach, don your snorkel gear and enter the water at your leisure to enjoy an exhilarating aquatic exploration of the surrounding coral gardens. Flutter your fins across the water's surface, relishing up-close views of submerged sea fans, brain coral, seagrass beds and the bounty of brightly hued tropical fish that thrive in these warm, crystal-clear waters. This is your chance to experience a day spent among CocoCay's natural wonders with two action-packed tours, all for one amazing price.
• Kayaking: Discover a vibrant Bahamian waterscape and native marine life while paddling a tandem kayak across crystalline seas.
• Snorkeling: Chart your own underwater course from the beach to the fish-filled coral reefs located just offshore.
• CococCay: Experience the island, both above and below the water, with a two-for-one tour package that offers an incredible value.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.
• Lockers available